Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I have a Job!

~
It seems that I did not stuff-up my interview as much as I thought I did. I have been offered a Graduate Nurse position at the local hospital for when I finish my exams. As previously posted, my exams finish 22nd June, so allowing time for marking and registration, I think the position starts around 25th July. I am very happy at the moment, but have to keep in mind that having a job lined up means nothing if I don't pass my exams next month.

So now I have a bit of extra pressure to pass my exams - A JOB!

:D

Very non-productive day for the first Mental Health placement day today. But that is usually the case on all placements. The first day is orientation, meeting nurses and clients and it is from the second day that things start happening.

More to come when there is more to say :D!
~

2 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

Oh HURRAY!!!! That's wonderful news indeed Ra'Phil!! :)

Be PROUD of that and thanks so much for your lovely comments. I totally appreciate your happiness at my accomplishment. You be proud of yours as well and work hard. You can do it, my friend!!!!

*HUGS* and well done!!

5:41 pm  
Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Ahah! Thats a very good surprise!! Well done :D

12:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home