Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Its done.....well, almost!

Looks like this is a weekly blog, not a daily one :P

I have finished my 3000 word assignment. The only thing I have to do now, is have another look at it to make sure I have followed the criteria set. And in the end, I ended up with 3270 words :o. Here's the thing - we have our word limit, and we are allowed to go 10% over or under without penalty. Therefore, I am 30 wds away from having a penalty applied for my word limit. But as I don't intend to add anymore, it doesn't really matter. I hope to be able to put this assignment to bed on Sunday night, then start looking at my last assignment on Monday after lectures.

The funny thing was, I had a scare last Tuesday in my tutorial. The page I printed in January had the due date for the assignment as Thursday 21st April. Well, it seems they had changed the date to Tuesday 19th April, and most other students hadn't been as organised as me, so they printed up the assignment stuff after the change. So I was told the correct date, and changed my calendar to the 19th - Right?....wrong! We then received an email on Friday to say the date had been changed to Thursday 21st????? What? That is what I thought it was in the first place. So I changed my calendar back to the Thursday again - right? well, I hope so. But as I think I have finished, the date no longer matters, except you get penalised each day it is late, so you don't want an assignment that has been finished for a few days to be handed in late accidentally.

On a different note:
I am getting very excited that cyan has released new screenshots - and finally I am seeing alot of happy campers posting. It is a relief not to be reading the constant bickering and picking to pieces of what should be an excellent game!!

My little ratbags are doing well, and I have 2 weeks left of Uni before my placement! Woohooooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

WOO HOO, that's great and awesome and wonderful news :) I'm happy for you, of course! Weird about your change in due dates for the assignment :S Yuck! yes, only 2 weeks left! /dance /cheer /celebrate /WOOHOOO!!!

4:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home