Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Proud Mum moment

Just a quick post before Tennis tonight. I can't believe I didn't post this last night.

Phillip took his first un-aided steps last night. I saw them, Paul didn't - awwww. But a couple of hours later, Phillip gave a repeat performance and Paul saw it.

Then Phillip tried to walk around the whole house. He propelled himself down the hallway, and was giggling and nearly tripping all the way. He did so much walking, we were sure he must have been doing it at daycare, but when we asked, they were sure he hadn't.

Anyway, that is my news for today.

Proud Mum, signing off

3 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

AWESOME!!! Hurray for little Philip and taking his first steps. That's wonderful news Joann. I hope you are enjoying tennis too!

8:08 pm  
Blogger Ra'Phil said...

Thanks Toria. They were very excited for him today at Daycare too. Tennis was good tonight, but we lost the night by 1 game :(. Actually, I don't care that we lost, but the rest of my team does.

11:27 pm  
Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Awesome! You must be so proud.
I hope you have many more experiences like this, and maybe Paul will be around for them ;)

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home