Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

And we're off!!

Mood: Optomistic?

The first week of Uni is over and, well I was going to start on one of the assignments today, I really was...........but it didn't happen. Oh well, maybe tomorrow (in between housework that is).

But I am not happy that I am going to be 'forced' to download SP2 for Windows - clicky. It has been suggested to me to back-up my files, re-install windows, then install SP2, then re-install any previous programs I still wish to use. What a headache!! I don't have time for that right now (with Uni and all).

Yippee - 9 weeks of Lectures, Tutorials, Practicals and Assignments to go before my final 6 weeks placement. I'm not counting - not much :P

I don't have anything else usefull to write, so that is it for now from me.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ra'Phil,

After reading your blog "And we're off!!", I believe you will find my site on SCHOLARSHIPSAT to be very helpful.

We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Make sure you give yourself every possible advantage in passing your tests ... pay us a visit now!

Kind Regards
Emily

2:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home