Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Changes in our lives

Feeling melancholy tonight.......Today my husband had a 'procedure' which we had been talking about for a while, but could not totally agree on.

I have been against the idea, but wouldn't go as far as demanding he not do it, and he has known how I felt all along. But it was to be a case of no compromise could sort this out.....he wanted it, I didn't - simple as that. I just didn't want that chapter in our lives to be completely closed.

But now it is done.

When we were being told the statistics of success', failures and success' that have turned into late failures, I found myself half-hoping that ours would end up being one of the latter.

So that is why this ends up being a sad blog tonight, feeling sorry for myself :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

Awwww, I'm sorry that it came to this Joann. Yes, me too. You know all about my story and I know yours. Well, sending you a virtual hug my dear (((((((Joann)))))) and hug your babies tight.

6:49 pm  
Blogger Toria/Deb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 pm  
Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Hi Joann. Toria directed me here, so I wanted to comment. It's unfortunate that you couldn't agree, but I suppose thats one of the things you have to take when you're a couple. (HUGS)

Well at least you guys have been lucky enough to have 'em in the first place. Be thankful for that!

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home