Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Monday, December 27, 2004

After Christmas Hangover

Ha - it isnt that bad.

Our daughter slept until nearly 7am which was great as our son had us up until 2am. He has a throat infection and that, coupled with teething and wanting a cuddle, equalled a late night for us all.

My daughter's enjoyment of Christmas day made it all worthwhile. Each present was "just what she had wished for" and it was good to see such enjoyment on her face.

We went out for tea and both kids were just fantastic. I came home early with our son and my husband came home later with our daughter.

The next day, my daughter was quite sad that she has to wait a "whole year" for it all to happen again.

Now she is just relishing having all of these new toys to pick from and she also loves the trampoline that we have bought for them both.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

LOL, from one mother to another. I know all about the post Christmas clean-up. Am thanking my lucky stars that hubby and I did it yesterday.

So, CONGRATULATIONS on your very own blog, my dear. yes, a personal place to put your thoughts, feelinga and point out stuff to others in the blogosphere. May be useful to some, useless to others but oh well, we call all only try our best right?

Hugs to your dear kids who are SO CUTE! Too bad you're in Aus, and I'm in Canada. Well, we will meet one day, I hope. Keep up the great marks too!

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home