Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Trying to get motivated!!

I am currently on holidays from University until 21st February, 2005.

Now I am finding it hard to get motivated to start getting ready. I have things to do - start working on my Key Selection Criteria for when I finish end of June; start printing and reading the huge amounts of stuff the Lecturers seem to think we have oodles of free time for.

But instead, I sit at my computer, browsing forum upon forum about Myst. Why Myst? Because it is a game I love, a game I am *blush* addicted to, and it has just been announced that MystV is due to be released in September??

Now I haven't even finished MystIV yet, but here I am, drinking in the information like an alcoholic who can't get enough. I think a return to University will be good for me - it will force me away from the computer and my addiction.

That is just my thought for today.......now it's back to browsing forums!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home