Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

First Post

Well - I have done it. Started a blog. I resisted, but finally decided on an outlet for my thoughts.

I could have written it in a journal, but chose this method instead.

And, away we go.

Today I picked up a CD to try-out for the University I attend.

It is a medication calculation CD they are going to sell to students, and they wanted people to test it out and try to find errors, crashes etc. So I have to try entering both the correct and incorrect answers and note down each step and what happens at those steps. Oh, and I am being paid as a research assistant to do so, which won't be alot, but it will be nice.

So I may not be heading quite so much into UU the next few days - haha, of course I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home