Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Studying for exams!

~
It is that time of the year again. EXAMS!!

The study is going ok. I have been going through questions from the semester during the day for my Integrated Nursing Exam; and at night, have been trying to read for the Research Exam......trying. The thing is, just sitting down and reading, reading, reading about Research stuff is quite boring. But, I have to do it.

On another note, is has rained the past 2 nights here. Wow - not only is it unusual for it to rain at all, but right now is supposed to be our dry season. When they say dry season, they really mean DRY. It hasn't bucketed down, but has been a bit of rain to keep lawn looking green for a bit longer. Still T-shirt & shorts weather though :P.

We are heading away from 27th June to 5th July. I am looking forward to our trip for a couple of reasons. I want to catch up with family and friends; I want R and PAC to rediscover some of their relatives; and I want something to take my mind of my results which don't come out until 11th July. So, the trip will take up most of that waiting period.

R is very happy at the moment, as since I finished placement she has been allowed to sleep in and not go to daycare until 9:30am. It is about an hour later than I would have taken her while studying for exams, so I don't feel I am missing a great deal of study time. I have to keep reminding her that once I start work, she will be going early again. R's sleep-in is about 7:30am and PAC still wakes around 7am.

Back to study.....
~

1 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

Yes, study is good and necessary. R will be sad for a bit when you start work but she'll get with the routine soon enough I hope, for your sakes.

Yes, the research reading does sound *Boring* Urgh, good luck staying awake for that :P

9:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home