Name:
Location: Australia

I am a Registered Nurse with 2 children, both under 6 and a wonderful husband.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bit slack...

~
Been a bit lax of late - and the reason is....

We have a new desktop!! woohoo. It is a beauty - but, with the $ we spent, I will have to keep my mouth shut for a long time about another :D.

The specs:

Intel P4 - 3.0GHz/800/1M LGA 775 HyperThreading CPU
Intel D915 Motherboard
1024GB RAM
200GB SATA 7200rpm 8MB cache HD
Miditower with 500watt power supply & Ducted vent
Samsung DVD+/-RW 16x16*4 Dual Layer Burner
ATI Radeon X600PR 256MB PCI Express
3D, 500watt Stereo speakers with subwoofer
Viewsonic 17" LCD VE710S
Sony 1.44 Meg Floppy Drive
Keyboard
Optical Mouse
Internal 56K modem
Internal 13 in 1 Card Reader.

ok, I could go into explaining what all of that means, but the short version is this:

It is big, fast and expensive :D

And I do mean BIG....the case is huge!

So, I plan to take a picture of it (note to self: clean desk) and post the pic on here :D....what a dweeb, posting a pic of the computer.:P

Back to playing games :D
~

1 Comments:

Blogger Toria/Deb said...

LOL, any good nerd takes pix of their computer! ;)

Yes, you will have to be happy with that one for a while my dear. Meanwhile enjoy the games upon it :) Especially Myst games!

6:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home